The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Kinoma Play for Windows Mobile published View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am

Review of Kinoma Play for Windows Mobile published
August 31, 2008 [General] | By Edward J. R.

Kinoma Play supports YouTube playback and uploads, podcast streaming and offers many other features... so there is a lot of buzz about this program lately!

However even though Charles from Kinoma company wrote to us: "We have lots of folks using Kinoma Play on various flavors of the HTC Touch" ... unfortunately when it comes to latest generation of HTC Touch, namely HTC Touch Diamond, then this application is not working at all and is crashing immediately upon launching. Fortunately it works fine in some other Windows Mobile phones, including Palm Treo 800w:

Not only one cannot add your own podcast feeds (see screen-shots above!), but one can also stream podcasts without download at all, or one can download podcasts for offline listening. However most important feature of this program is YouTube searching and viewing (a quote from the review):

Probably the most popular feature of Kinoma is its youtube integration. Using Kinoma is the next best thing to actually logging onto youtube from your pc. It even has an option to log into your youtube account so that you can track your favorites or your own uploaded videos. You can even upload videos directly to your youtube account! You can search all of youtube, and if you have a 3G or EVDO connection, viewing is smooth.

To learn more visit: review of Kinoma Play for Windows Mobile.

See also: product page of Kinoma Play (note: there is also free version, apart from the commercial one).
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Crash Override
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1994My Device : Q9CCarrier : SprintLocation : MN, USA

View user profile

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:13 am

I am gunna look when I get home but I am curious as to what the difs the free and pay version have....
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Kinoma Play for Windows Mobile published View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum