The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Google Gears 0.4 for Windows Mobile released View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 am

Google Gears 0.4 for Windows Mobile released, first mobile websites use it !
August 23, 2008; [General]
Google Gears, which is a plugin for various Internet browsers, is available for various operating system, but among mobile operating systems only Windows Mobile is supported. No support for Symbian or Nokia. By now it was interesting mostly for developers of web applications, but now thanks Google's deals with some companies, it is usable also for end users!

Google mobile divisions (Android, Gears mobile, etc.) are located in London, UK, so no wonder that Google takes care of British market and now if you are in UK (and in some other countries) and you own Windows Mobile phone, you can use m.lastminute.com service combined with Google Gears Mobile:

www.msmobiles.com
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Crash Override
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1994My Device : Q9CCarrier : SprintLocation : MN, USA

View user profile

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:29 pm

So you never really said what it does....I am guessing the ms mobiles site tells us...
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:20 pm

^ You are correct, sir. It is a browser plugin for maps.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Google Gears 0.4 for Windows Mobile released View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum