The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Another WMExpert VERY Exciting Rumor !!!! View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:46 pm

How 'bout Windows Mobile 6.5 !!!!!!!!! Poss by mid year. Some fixes, updates AND PIE 6 !!!!!!!

Almost forgot this one - Live Mesh built in !!!!!! Smile (for all of we Live Mesh fans !!!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ballmer Confirms Windows Mobile 6.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our friends over at TechRadar are reporting that Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer is confirming that Windows Mobile 6.5 will be a reality. Perviously we only had an aside from Moto's CEO and right now we don't have much more. Ballmer:

> *With releases we'll make this year - releases we'll make with 6.5 next year, Windows Mobile 7, I think we have a pretty interesting roadmap.*

While no specifics have been released as to what changes/improvements WM 6.5 will hold, it is expected to be released next year according to Ballmer. Just as with the wave of new WM devices hitting the shelves, it looks like Windows Mobile’s is alive, well and full of surprises.

Speaking of surprises, be sure to check back here this afternoon.

Read more at http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/ru...confirmed.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to this !!!!! -Q

Last edited by Q-Area51 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Crash Override
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1994My Device : Q9CCarrier : SprintLocation : MN, USA

View user profile

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Yesss, as $print will have this way before vericrap Wink
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Crash Override wrote:
Yesss, as $print will have this way before vericrap Wink
lol! Don't doubt THAT one bit !!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Another WMExpert VERY Exciting Rumor !!!! View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum