The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Sprint prepares to phone-cast entire NFL games, starting tonight View previous topic View next topic Go down
Crash Override
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1994My Device : Q9CCarrier : SprintLocation : MN, USA

View user profile

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:15 pm

The National Football League and Sprint have been tied up in one form or fashion for years now, but the relationship is finally rounding third and heading for home. All mixed analogies aside, what we're saying is that the feature you've been clamoring for has finally arrived, and beginning tonight, select Sprint subscribers will be able to watch the entire Cleveland Browns vs. Denver Broncos tilt on their handset. Obviously, you'll need a Sprint TV-capable handset and an Everything Plan (or a $15 per month add-on) in order to tune in, but tonight's game -- which kicks off at 8:00PM ET on the NFL Network -- will be the first of eight games (televised solely on that network) to air via Sprint. Whether or not The Now Network can keep up with the action, however, remains to be seen.

Via: EngadgetMobile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:20 pm

If anyone tries this - Please come back and tell us how it went. IT WILL be interesting to hear how they can stream so fast as to keep steady on a phone screen. Very COOL, though. If it works well, maybe MLB would start it next year. :-)
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Tkracing
Administrator

Male
Age : 47Number of posts : 1446My Device : Blackberry/Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : Cali

View user profile

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Its gonna work and have a clear screen. I have NFL network on my BB and I watch games all the time. I am sure MLB, NBA, and NHL will be right behind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Tkracing
Administrator

Male
Age : 47Number of posts : 1446My Device : Blackberry/Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : Cali

View user profile

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Just got screwed...NO more NFL network for me. Whatever you do dont upgrade your software when they ask if you would like to. Once you do it recognizes you are not a Sprint user and blocks you. angry Bastards!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Tkracing wrote:
Just got screwed...NO more NFL network for me. Whatever you do dont upgrade your software when they ask if you would like to. Once you do it recognizes you are not a Sprint user and blocks you. angry Bastards!

So much for THAT (us) !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Tkracing
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 pm

Q-Area51 wrote:
Tkracing wrote:

So much for THAT (us) !!!!!!

It does cuz it was a sweet free app.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male

View user profile

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:59 pm

They must have spent a bucket of $$$$$$ for that exclusive. I suppose the FTC or FCC approved it. In any case, it sucks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Tkracing
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Q-Area51 wrote:
They must have spent a bucket of $$$$$$ for that exclusive. I suppose the FTC or FCC approved it. In any case, it sucks!!!!!

I am going to remove it then try to download the old version. Probably wont work but give it a try.

and yes I am sure it wasnt cheap.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sprint prepares to phone-cast entire NFL games, starting tonight View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum