The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Samsung i770 sighted at FCC View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Samsung i770 sighted at FCC
November 02, 2008 [Pocket PC phone] | By Edward J. R.

A CDMA version of Samsung Epix aka American version of Samsung i780 that is available in Europe for a longer time already. Amazingly it features not only WiFi but offfers CDMA EvDO and GSM in one - for national roaming (only American GSM bands included) ability..

Interestingly the screen of this phone is square (320x320 pixels) but user manual shows 320x240 display what may be just a mistake on Samsung's part due to the need to deliver to FCC some early documentation.

People who are interested in Samsung Epix but do not want to abandon their CDMA operator (Sprint or Verizon) can instead get themselves Samsung i770!

The rumor has it that this phone has standard 3.5 mm stereo miniplug but we could not confirm it yet (this informaiton may be hidden deep in the FCC documentation so feel free to follow link below and search it yourself!)

A quote from the FCC documentation:

850/1900 GSM and Cellular/PCS CDMA Phone with Bluetooth, EvDO and WLAN

To learn more visit FCC pages of Samsung SCH i770. http://x.msmobiles.com/fcc.aspx?grantee_code=A3L&product_code=SCHI770
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Samsung i770 sighted at FCC View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion