The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Motorola spills the beans about Windows Mobile 6.5 . . . View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Motorola spills the beans about Windows Mobile 6.5
October 30, 2008 [General] | By Edward J. R.

Just recently we have reported that Motorola still is committed to Windows Mobile, despite opening big division devoted to Google Android. Now new information is that Motorola even plans to open an office in Seattle area (where Microsoft is headquartered) to work more closely with Microsoft on Windows Mobile phones and that Windows Mobile 6.5 is coming:

"Windows Mobile 6 has not delivered the experience that I think Apple has been able to deliver, but as you look at the plan that is Windows Mobile 7 and even 6.5, I think there are significant new added features which will help the platform," Jha said. "We have now targeted new teams which are focused in California and Seattle to deliver experiences. That is where we have to differentiate."

Windows Mobile 6.5 powered phones by Motorola are scheduled for the first half of 2009, what means that at Mobile World Congress 2009 in February 2009, Microsoft will be announcing Windows Mobile 6.5 most likely!

What is in Windows Mobile 6.5? These thing: improved Internet Explorer with Flash support and desktop-class rendering (for sure) and finger-based navigation for touch-screen based devices (likely, not certain).

To learn more, visit original source of this story about Windows Mobile 6.5.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2333601,00.asp
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Tkracing
Administrator

Male
Age : 47Number of posts : 1446My Device : Blackberry/Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : Cali

View user profile

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:11 pm

I see a tutorial in the future... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Tkracing wrote:
I see a tutorial in the future... Very Happy

Hehehehehehe . . . hope it'll run on Q9's.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Motorola spills the beans about Windows Mobile 6.5 . . . View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum