The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Next Samsung phone powered by Windows Mobile unveiled View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Next Samsung phone powered by Windows Mobile unveiled
October 27, 2008 [MS Smartphone] | By Edward J. R.

After Samsung i780 (aka Epix) and Samsung Omnia apparently Samsung is cooking yet another Windows Mobile phone:

The new smartphone is named Samsung GT-C6620 and, as the name is clearly indicating, it will be the first smartphone to sport Samsung's new coding for naming its products, that is going to change starting with this very device. Below you can read further information about this smartphone, once more published by us as world exclusive.

The Samsung GT-C6620 is a Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard based phone and therefore it lacks a touchscreen but nevertheless it sports a built-in QWERTY thumb keyboard, a similar form factor to the Samsung i600 Mail'n'Call although it is not to be a real follower of the successful SGH-i600, so that it wouldn't be correct to dub it a new Samsung Blackjack).

To learn more, visit source of this story about Samsung GT-C6620. http://www.windowsmobileitaly.com/news/hardware/320.html
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Next Samsung phone powered by Windows Mobile unveiled View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum