Number of posts :
3476My Device :
HTC TP - Q9cCarrier :
SE PA - USA
Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:52 pm
|PLT9 for Windows Mobile released - new version with more features
October 03, 2008 [General] | By Edward J. R.
PLT9 is a GPS software for Windows Mobile and it is free. Now with more features:
More information from the software vendor follows.
* * * * *
PerDiem LLC ANNOUNCES FREE PLT9 FOR WINDOWS MOBILE
PLT9 adds the following capability to the PLT GPS tracking family:
* A greatly improved GPS Engine
* Displayed miles or Kilometers traveled
* Save tracking data to a CSV file for external analysis or graphing
* A Movement Filter that sends data only whan actual location changes occur
* Points of Interest (POI) including geozone tracking
PLT software allows you to track your trip on a Google map and lets others locate and follow you online. Set the Pin numbers so only those that you choose can see your trip. You can turn off anyone's ability to locate you at anytime. PLT allows you to access and use your GPS/phone on-the-fly from any location connected to the Internet. Get reliable, convenient and secure access to GPS information from home or on the road.
PLT TRACKING PRODUCTS ALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
DATA MANAGEMENT FOR OUT OF COVERAGE USE:
* Avoid costly data charges, upload saved travel data usinga Sync connection or Wi-Fi.
* Collect & store location packets in a file when Wi-Fi or phone coverage unavailable, upload later.
LOCATE YOUR DEVICE AND ANOTHER DEVICE OR GROUP ON A MAP:
* The last reported location of another device or a group of devices.
* Buddy tracking uses Google static maps and Icons.
* The static Google map snapshot can be uploaded as a picture with voice annotations.
Documentation & Downloads available here:
Credit: Darrell Diem (submitted through news submission form).