The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Not for many . . . Maybe for a few here at SAW View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:15 am

For developers: Microsoft releases Synchronization Services for ADO.NET
September 21, 2008 [General] | By Edward J. R.

Shortly speaking: With this download, you can also synchronize between a server database and a SQL Compact database on a Windows Mobile 5 or 6 device. In other words: enterprise mobility so if you are just a consumer move on, nothing to see here!

Microsoft Synchronization Services for ADO.NET 1.0 provides the ability to synchronize data from disparate sources. Rather than simply replicating a database and its schema, the Synchronization Services application programming interface (API) provides a set of components to synchronize data between data services and a local store. Applications are increasingly used on mobile clients, such as laptops and devices that do not have a consistent or reliable network connection to a central server. It is crucial for these applications to work against a local copy of data on the client. Equally important is the need to synchronize the local copy of the data with a central server when a network connection is available. The Synchronization Services API, which is modeled after the ADO.NET data access APIs, gives you an intuitive way to synchronize data. It makes building applications for occasionally connected environments a logical extension of building applications where you can count on a consistent network connection.

Synchronization Services for ADO.NET 1.0, which released with Visual Studio 2008, enabled synchronization between a server database and a SQL Compact 3.5 client database running on a desktop. With this download, you can also synchronize between a server database and a SQL Compact database on a Windows Mobile 5 or 6 device.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Crash Override
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1994My Device : Q9CCarrier : SprintLocation : MN, USA

View user profile

Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:29 pm

:sleep:
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

View user profile

Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 pm

YEAH - Right !!! lol! LMAOROTG&P
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Not for many . . . Maybe for a few here at SAW View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum